2018 Nissan Rogue, Arlington Heights and Chicago IL
There's No Finer Crossover than the Nissan Rogue
The 2018 Nissan Rogue is the "same as it ever was," to borrow from the Talking Heads' pop masterpiece "Once In A Lifetime." Which means that for years the Rogue has been a great crossover with both versatility (thanks to AWD versions and nice cargo options) and room to stretch out in for a road trip, yet with power for any kind of driving situation, and it continues these quality features in the 2018 model year. So not only is the 2018 Rogue like the Talking Heads song, it also is like a Tina Turner hit: "Simply the Best."
Performance and Fuel Economy
- Base fuel economy is 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway.
- 170 horsepower for all three trim levels.
- Transmission: Xtronic with Sport and Eco modes.
- Tows up to 1,000 lbs.
The 2018 Rogue is a great vehicle for friends or family, with its size and performance, plus its interior comforts.
- Seats five or seven passengers.
- 70 cubic feet for cargo.
- Divide-N-Hide Cargo System.
- Available 8-way power adjustable driver's seat with power lumbar support.
- Newly-available Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Available NissanConnect with Navigation.
- Available Bose audio with nine speakers.
- Available power panoramic moonroof.
- Available outside mirror-mounted LED turn signals.
The Nissan Rogue and its Versatility Will Dominate the Drive, Available in Arlington Heights IL
Come visit us in Chicagoland for a closer look at the vehicle that has power, versatility, fuel economy and room for any kind of drive, and all at a nice low price - the Nissan Rogue! If you would like to drive the model that wins awards as easily as it wins hearts, then look for the Nissan Rogue, which we carry on the lot at Arlington Nissan, 1100 W. Dundee Road in Arlington Heights, IL. We also serve the greater Chicagoland area, including Naperville, Buffalo Grove, Schaumburg and Palatine. Call us at (855) 954-6632 or come visit us today if you have additional questions.