2018 Nissan Altima, Near Arlington Heights and Chicago IL
The Nissan Altima is back for another winning season in the midsize sedan segment, with improved and enhanced technology and safety features, to go along with the same sporty feel and superb fuel economy as in the past. Read on for an overview of the 2018 Altima’s specs, features and improvements from the 2017 model.
Whatever trim options you choose for the 2018 Nissan Altima, you’re in for more performance and better fuel economy than you could have dreamed for such a low starting price, and in a sedan this stylish!
- Simplified trim options for 2018, with five trims (as opposed to seven in 2017): 2.5 S, 2.5 SR, 2.5 SV, 2.5 SL and 3.5 SL.
- Note: The 2.5 and 3.5 SR trims are not being produced for 2018.
Performance and MPG
- Trims with the 2.5-liter 4-cylinder engine get 179 HP.
- The 3.5 SL trim comes with 270 HP.
- Base MPG: 27 city, 38 highway.
- Available 7-inch touchscreen.
- Available seat trim includes: Leather and Prima-Tex.
- Available heated front seats.
- In the top-line 3.5 SL trim, you get Intelligent Cruise Control (ICC), standard. You also get NissanConnect with Navigation and Services, as well as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
New Features for 2018
- Comes with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB), standard.
- Comes with Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (I-FCW), standard.
Make the Drive Feel Like a Dream with an Altima near the Arlington Heights and Chicago IL Area
We carry the Nissan Altima on the lot at Arlington Nissan, and we’re ready to show you the advantages of a powerful, elegantly-constructed vehicle that blurs the line between midsize and premium sedan while also providing a safe ride, and top-flight fuel-efficiency.
Come see how the Nissan Altima can brighten your days at Arlington Nissan, located at 1100 W. Dundee Road in Arlington Heights, IL. We also serve the greater Chicagoland area, including Naperville, Schaumburg and Palatine. Call us at (855) 954-6632 or come visit us today if you have additional questions or would like to set up a test drive.