2017 Nissan Rogue Sport S vs. SV vs. SL Arlington Heights Chicago IL
The 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport is making its debut on lots all over the country, with the first-ever compact SUV version of the popular Rogue crossover becoming available just as spring is winding down and summer is beginning. Which means this release is kismet, as you can go on an adventure with ease with this compact crossover that packs in 28 combined mpg and has a maximum of 61.1 cubic feet of cargo room. With its low sticker price, a couple thousand less than comparable trims of the standard Rogue crossover, you get maximum value for a minimum price.
We'll look at the similarities between the trim options of this vehicle very soon, but here's a couple differences between trims first:
- S trim: 5-inch touchscreen, 61.1 cubic feet for cargo, 4 speakers, rear spoiler.
- SV trim: 5-inch touchscreen, 53.3 cubic feet for cargo, available Divide-N-Hide Cargo System, mirror-mounted turn signals.
- SL trim: Voice-command navigation, heated front seats, 7-inch color touchscreen, 53.3 cubic feet for cargo, Standard Divide-N-Hide Cargo System, mirror-mounted turn signals.
|2017 Rogue Sport S Trim||2017 Rogue Sport SV Trim||2017 Rogue Sport SL Trim|
|61.1 cubic feet for cargo (SV & SL have max. of 53.3)||Available Remote Engine Start||Available Intelligent Cruise Control; standard Remote Engine Start|
|No Divide-N-Hide Cargo System||Standard Divide-N-Hide Cargo System||Standard Divide-N-Hide Cargo System|
|Cloth seats||Cloth seats||Leather-appointed seats|
|5-inch touchscreen||Available NissanConnect; 5-inch touchscreen||Standard NissanConnect; available 7-inch color touchscreen|
Find a Nissan Rogue Sport in Arlington Heights and Chicagoland IL
If you want the most economical trim with the most room for cargo, opt for the S trim; however, if you would like more available tech features with NissanConnect, voice-command navigation, and Intelligent Cruise Control, among other options, the top-line SL trim is the way to go.
While there are certainly differences between these three trim options of the 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport, here's some nice features all of these trims share:
- 25 mpg city, 32 mpg highway.
- 141 horsepower, thanks to a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine.
- 10 exterior color options, including Nitro Lime, Monarch Orange, Palatial Ruby, Caspian Blue and Pearl White.
- Seats up to five, with 96 cubic feet total for passengers.
- All-wheel drive option available for all trims.
- 36.9-foot curb-to-curb turning circle.
We carry a wide variety of new Nissan vehicles, including the Nissan Rogue Sport, on the lot at Arlington Nissan, 1100 W. Dundee Road in Arlington Heights, IL. We also serve the greater Chicagoland area, including Naperville, Schaumburg and Palatine. Come visit us today and we'll set you up with a test drive of your favorite model!