Benefits of buying a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan include:
- 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty [*]
- Vehicle title history report
- Vehicle title insurance policy
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance [*]
- Trip-interruption coverage
- Comprehensive inspection
- Car Rental Reimbursement
- Genuine Nissan parts
- Factory-trained technicians
- Optional Security+Plus® Pre-Owned Preferred 'WRAP' Service Contract [*]
*For complete information concerning coverage, conditions and exclusions, see your Nissan dealer and read the actual limited warranty.
With a vehicle title history report, an insurance policy and a quality assurance inspection, a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan is finally ready for you to put it to the test.
Every Certified Pre-Owned Nissan is backed by more than our word. First, a vehicle title history report through TitleGuard+Plus helps ensure against hidden DMV title defects like salvaged vehicles, title fraud/forgery, evidence of odometer rollback, stolen vehicles and more. Plus, a title insurance policy covers you for the term of the Certified Pre-Owned Nissan Limited Warranty from title defects that can surface after purchase due to delays in DMV reporting.
After the paperwork checks out, it's time to get our hands dirty. Each Certified Pre-Owned Nissan must pass our award-winning, comprehensive inspection, covering everything from the engine and drive train to the seats and interior. This inspection confirms that the quality and condition of the vehicle meets or exceeds our own criteria. Even after it passes the vehicle title history and our own inspection process, it still must pass the most important test, yours.
For more information about Nissan's Certified Pre-Owned program, please ask a sales associate at Bob Rohrman Arlington Nissan or visit at: www.NissanUSA.com. To talk to a sales associate at Arlington Nissan contact us or stop in our Nissan dealership today!
* 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty from original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle’s odometer, whichever comes first. Under normal driving conditions with routine fluid and filter changes. See your Owner’s Manual for details. 2 Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance/Trip Interruption is provided for a period of up to 84 months from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle’s odometer, whichever comes first.